Through Project Management the customer obtains complete control both in the design phase and the construction phase
The Project Manager occupies a position of independence, is the backbone and coordinator between the interests of the client, the goals of architects & engineers team and the constructor work.
ATAC PM is a member of PMI (Project Management Institute) and follows its management standards
The PMI provides services including the development of standards, research, education, publication, networking-opportunities in local chapters, hosting conferences and training seminars, and providing accreditation in project management.
PMI has recruited volunteers to create industry standards, such as "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge", which has been recognized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). In 2012 ISO adapted the project management processes from the PMBOK Guide 4th edition. The standards PMI develop and publish fall into three main categories:
- Foundational Standards
- Practice Standards and Frameworks
- PMI Standards Extensions
The PMBOK Guide, developed by the Project Management Institute, provides an overview of the fundamentals of Project Management recognized as good practice. Now in its fifth edition, it is the only ANSI standard for project management. All educational programs offered by the PMI certifications are closely related to the PMBOK
(Source : wikipedia)
Service organization PM
In this case, the general contractor is replaced by a construction management (division of work in batches) that will give the following advantages:
- Direct cost reduction. The management margin is less than the margin of general contractor
- Reducing total time. Simultaneous execution of Project and Work
- Teamwork with designers and builders where all contributions add up
- Good digestion of changes and improvements throughout the process
Service organization PM + CM
Intervention in a Project Monitoring process requires the utmost discretion and confidentiality, according to the nature of the information being managed.
The most important aspect of intervention Project Monitor is in the verifying of the use being made from the funds invested.
Service organization Monitoring
Auditories de projectes
- Functionality of spaces according to the requirements of the final user
- Adequacy of the structural system
- Compatibility of the general construction solutions
- Adequacy of the electrical and mechanical systems
- Coherence and alignment of the entire economic block (measurements and budget) with the executive project
- Alternative estimated cost and degree of deviation of the executive budget
- Project potentiality before the appearance of additionals during execution, the result of lack of definition
- Estimation on the energy performance of the building projected
- Level of sustainability of materials and solutions proposed
- Estimate of the future maintenance of the projected building
- Determination and risk analysis on the Global Project: pre-existences, permits, tender and type of envisaged contracts, execution plannings, late stages of delivery, guarantees, occupations and start ups.